What is a Roof Inspection
A Roof Inspection is a visual evaluation of a roof covering system. In most cases the age of the roof is known. A determination of condition along with the average life expectancy of that type of roof covering will be used to determine possible life expectancy of the roof in its current condition.
Price Inspections does not consider any future improvements to the roof in the life expectancy. We can only assume that no future work or unseen adverse conditions will be present for the duration of the roof.
A few suggestions to keep your very expensive roof in peak working order and lasting as long as possible.
- Keep trees and brush trimmed 4′-6′ away from the surface of the roof
- DO NOT PRESSURE WASH OR SWEEP SHINGLE OR ROLLED ROOFS
- Use a roofer approved coating for tile and rolled roofs
- Do not allow anyone to walk on a tile or slate roof
- Read the paperwork you received with the roof regarding care
Call 727-INSPECT to schedule your Roof Inspection